I have a little bit of sewing left to do, but with a week to do it in, I am sure that it will get done on time with no trouble. Most of it is just finish-work, anyway, which is a good thing.
Last time we went camping,we used a large rubbermaid tub which took up way too much room. This time, I am trying something much different; putting stuff in smaller containers and bags. This is so that the softer items can squish much easier in the car. Unfortunately, I didn't get the A-frame waterproofed, nor did I get the stake loops done on the bell wedge, so camping is going to be in the mundane style, once again. UGH! Oh well, I need to get my trailer done up anyway before hauling all my more period stuff, so no worries.
I am hoping to sneak in a favor for Eddie during this week. I have started and ditched two already. Maybe the third try is the charm.