Thursday, December 28, 2006

2007 Planned Projects List

Here is my list of planned projects for 2007. I am hoping to get them all complete by Dec 31, 2007. I will post updates on my progress as I go along.

1. Teresa Wentzler's "Above the Clouds"
2. Wolf for my son
3. "Rules for Life" kit for myself
4. Merlin kit
5. Bunny picture for my younger son
6. Full set of Christmyth ornaments from Dragon Dreams
7. Apple switchplate cover (kit)
8. 3 sets of napkins
9. 2006 L&L cherub
10. Wolf Scene for my son
11. Praying boy for my youngest son
12 . Birth Sampler - ds #2
13. Birth Sampler - ds #3
14. set of 4 ornaments for a gift
15. a few small ornament kits
16. July fishing boy for dh's b'day
17. "Dragon Love" freebie from Dragon Dreams
18. Footprints
19. L&L Firefly Fairies
20. "My Treasure" freebie from Dragon Dreams


Well, that is the start of it. I want to finish at least 25 projects this year. Some of these listed are actually older WIP, so really do need to get stitched. Poor things probably think they have been forgotten.

No comments: